Sunday, March 23, 2008

eww...ming...

What a better way to spend the Easter holiday than finishing a new project. I finally finished a project that I started over my Christmas break. Mr. Ming was once a sumo wrestler, but he has since retired and has taken up the highly sought after position of manager at the local used car lot. He is part of a (hopefully) new set of plush characters called Little Mingers. They are based on the random strange and sometimes gross people that we see on the street in our everyday lives, and their made up life stories. Mr. Ming may have to change his name, because I don't want it to match the title of this wonderful cast of characters, but we will see. In the near future, I hope to make many strange, politically incorrect characters. The next one in the works is a Hell's Angel who makes his living as Santa Claus in a year round Christmas store.

No comments: