Sunday, May 4, 2008

I DO make stuff outside of class...

Well, the time has finally come to move out of my dorm room. It has been a long first year at college, and there have been many memories in this room. However, although my room was of coarse very pleasant on the eyes, the memories won't necessarily be good ones. I am definitely ready to leave this place for awhile. Oh wait... I don't get to leave; I am working for the school this summer. Well, at least I get to move to a new room.


Well, in other news, my best friend's birthday awhile ago, and I made her a sock creature. I don't know if she really wanted one, but what else would a crafter do for someone's birthday, and who doesn't love opening an extra package, especially after said package has traveled for about a week?

I am actually quite impressed with this latest addition to the sock creature family, considering that a good bit of it was made backstage while I was working on a play for my school. The small, almost unnoticeable hole near the base of the tail has been fixed. We don't want people to think I'm not perfect now do we?

No comments: