Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I suppose it is a little depressing when I have to make my own friend for my birthday. Okay, so that may not be the reason that I made this, but I made him nonetheless, so here he is. His name is Tobias Beckendorff, or Toby for short.


You know that kid in school who gets picked last in gym class? Well, that's Toby. No one really talks to him ever, but that is alright, because Toby prefers the company of Jeremiah (Jeremiah has never been seen by anyone else, and many people think that Jeremiah is an empty can of sardines, but don't tell Toby that). Toby wants to be an actor when he grows up, but if he doesn't get to speech therapy soon, his lisp could shoot that dream down. His unique prehistoric looks might help him to snag a gig, but Toby doesn't really know if he descended from ancient creatures, because 2 years ago he found his biological mother (he's adopted by the way) and she looks more like a giraffe than she does a dinosaur...

1 comment:

Bugsy said...

Happy Birthday to you and Toby!

Hopefully Toby will get that lisp taken care of and become the next big star!