Thursday, August 21, 2008

Surprise!




Bugsy over at A Day in the Life of Bugsy has given me this award. It is nice to know people outside of my family read my blog, let alone enjoy it. So thank you Bugsy, and I apologize for not noticing sooner that you gave it to me... The deal is that I have to send this to 5 other bloggers. Hopefully my laziness will get around to it soon, but I can't promise much (I'm not even sure if I know of 5 other blogs...).

In other news, I finally get to move into my next room tomorrow evening. It has been a long week and a half by myself with no where to go. The worst part was that I had no sewing machine or even any needles and thread (gasp!). I did purchase some faux fur, so there will be creatures in the future. However, as I start school and a new play next week, my free time will be lacking.

1 comment:

Bugsy said...

Sure thing! I've still to try the evil thread spool pin cushion!

You're definitely a very creative person!