Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Last Minute Project

The only thing that has been keeping my sane during this semester's exams (2 more weeks!) has been my sewing.


What better thing to make during this time than a nice computer sleeve! Now I can take my laptop to the library in style, and I will be the envy of all my study buddies. Why on earth didn't I think of this before!?

This little piece was one of my own designs, made from some heavy weight fabric and lined in fleece for some extra padding. And as you notice, I added some embellishment in the form of a felt ampersand.




In other news, my costuming projects are all finished and I will be presenting them to my class tomorrow. I will also post about them soon. However, I will not be designing for the show next semester that I talked about earlier, for the proposal was not chosen. Oh well. Now I must get back to studying!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I need to make one of these! How cool!